From Tonsillitis to Swimmer’s Ear, Our ENT Specialists Can Help
There are many ear, nose and throat (ENT) disorders, but the good news is that most can be treated here at the North West Independent Hospital. Our ENT specialists have years of experience in treating a multitude of conditions affecting these organs. We will give you personal and professional diagnosis and treatment to relieve you of any conditions that cause discomfort or pain.
What ENT Conditions Can We Treat?
We take great pride in our range of treatments and are confident that we have the right treatment for you. You may need to visit our ENT specialists if you are suffering from any of the following conditions:
- Adenoid Problems
- Glue Ear
- Nasal Allergy
- Nasal Polyps
- Neck Lumps
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
- Sinus Problems
- Thyroid Disease
- Tongue Tie
We can facilitate a wide range of surgeries and treatments, including:-
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
When to See an ENT Specialist
With so many conditions that can affect the ear, nose and throat, an ENT specialist really is the best person to see when you have any of the conditions above. At the North West Independent Hospital, we have years of experience in treating these conditions, and recommend that you get in touch if you are suffering from any of the following symptoms or problems:
- Conditions of the ear – You may need to get in touch with our team if you are suffering from an ear disorder such as loss of balance, an ear infection, ringing in the ears (tinnitus), or any pain in the inner ear.
- Conditions of the nose – If you are experiencing any problems with your nose including your sinuses or nasal cavity, our ENT specialists are on hand to assist. These problems can affect your sense of taste, smell and your breathing.
- Conditions of the throat – A sore throat can sometimes point to a more serious problem, especially if your sore throat is persistent or gives you pain when eating, talking or swallowing. Our consultants work with patients every day, diagnosing and treating common throat problems.
- Conditions affecting the head and neck – In addition to traditional ENT problems, our specialists also have experience in treating trauma, deformities of the head, face and neck and tumours. We can perform reconstructive and cosmetic surgery to improve these areas, and any problems that could be affecting smell, sight, speech and facial movement.
- Obstructive sleep apnoea – You may not be aware that you have this condition, but if your partner has noticed a problem with your breathing during the night, you often wake with a start, or you wake feeling very tired, you could be suffering from obstructive sleep apnoea. The good news is that we can arrange sleep studies and treatments that will allow us to recommend the best course of treatment and help control your condition.
Speak to Our ENT Specialists Today for an Expert Diagnosis
Whether you are suffering from painful sinuses or you have a child with recurrent tonsillitis, our team is on hand to assist. We can give you a personal and professional diagnosis and recommend the right course of treatment for you.